Sunday, September 13, 2009

September

Well, school has started and Faith is loving her class and teacher. Emily is really enjoying Middle School. I was a bit nauseaus about it, but seems for no reason other than it does make me think about how old she is getting and what a precious young lady I have instead of a little girl. She is up at the crack of dawn to run Cross Country in the mornings & then plays on the volleyball team. They just took 2nd place in a tournament last weekend. Was great fun to watch. Faith is ready to start a sport, and we will soon. She will be great at it once she starts. She is very competetive & is sooo fast. :)
This last week has been such a long one. Last Sunday morning early we got a call in the middle of the night that Nana had fallen. I got to the hospital before she did, so went to her place. They were trying to stabalize her before they took her to the hospital. But as she was on the stretcher, she looked up at me & told me she had broken her hip. Just what we all dreaded ever happening. It has been a long week of family rallying around and being with her 24 hours a day. She had surgery that i truly was concerned that she would not come back from, but came thru with flying colors, and she is now in a rehab hospital where she walked yesterday...we are so thrilled!

My Sixth Grader and my First Grader! Can't believe it!



Grandad & Momi's Birthday...they got some cool gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment